An update to my Yahoo Group subscription experience I reported in a previous posting:

The 'conversion' of my business email address succeeded behind the scenes, apparently
- i.e. I did not have to re-request 'conversion'.  When I signed in today - about 24
hours after first establishing a Yahoo ID, both emails - my business email and Yahoo
email - were available for 'linking' to Yahoo groups.  I was able to 'link' the EDI-L
group to my business email address and select the digest feature.

My conclusion:
I would still prefer a more 'interested' host - like DISA - but the Yahoo alternative
is fully featured.

My warning:
Your mileage may vary.

Regards,