Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, Laszlo Ersek had to
walk into mine at 15:03:16 on Friday 17 June 2016 and say:

> On 06/17/16 23:18, Laszlo Ersek wrote:
> > After eight hours, I've now reached my edk2-devel folder, with ~40
> > unread messages.
>
> Haha, that was incorrect, after the next refresh, I saw ~50 more
> messages in there.
>
> Among those, I've found new messages in this very thread, so I'm no
> longer suggesting that the patches be reposted with correct threading.
> But, for the future, it would be appreciated.

Fair enough.

However I'm still concerned about whether or not they'll actually be accepted.
If there are issues with their technical validity I'd be happy to rework them.
I'm mainly concerned about the method used to select the appropriate section
alignment flags in the OVMF .dsc files. I believe it to be functionally
correct, but maybe there is a better way.

-Bill