On 29 Apr 2001 04:09:05 GMT, [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Eric Bohlman) wrote:

>"I wanted that with *fries* and *ketchup*!  *Not* ketchup and fries!"

We hear you, but fries were not included in the original
problem...only the 5 condiments.  But you're right, fries would be
good with that!  Order me one.   You could make this a really nice
little problem by adding in fries to the no. of possible combinations.
Put onion rings in the option list too.  With or without a shake would
be a nice touch too.  But, hey, why confuse this kid any more than
necessary?  He's got homework to do!  :-)))