On 29 Apr 2001 09:06:15 -0700, [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Zina
Taran) wrote:

>I believe, the thrust of the "fries" reply was the overcount in the
>5*4*3*..... response rather than an expression of culinary preferences.

I think he was referring to order, i.e., which item was first and then
second or vice versa.  Order is important in permutation problems, but
is not an issue in the condiment combination problem presented in the
initial post.  My point was that "fries" were not mentioned.  Had he
said he wanted  "ketchup THEN pickles NOT pickles then ketchup" all
would have been right with the world.   Possibly, my attempt at humor
in the response eluded you.  How any one likes their "Big Mac" is
beyond the scope of this newsgroup  :-))