Hi Hendrik,

While we are waiting for the Ubuntu develpers to do backup the right way, a
former student of mine, Nick Wheeler, is helping me put something in place so
that we can backup our systems now.  It is a bit of a mess (we hope to make it
easier and prettier soon) but here it is:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MondoMindi