Hello again Daniel,

The packages in Universe appear to be broken (I thought there must of been some
good reason Nick had me doing all that installing from source ;-)

Here is what I get when I run mondorescue from the package install:

# mondoarchive -Oi -d /usr/local/mondoiso -9 -F -E "/usr/local/mondoiso
/usr/local/mondo" -k FAILSAFE
Initializing...
See /var/log/mondo-archive.log for details of backup run.
Checking sanity of your Linux distribution
Could not ascertain mindi's version number.
You have not installed Mondo and/or Mindi properly.
Please uninstall and reinstall them both.
Fatal error... Please reinstall Mondo and Mindi.
---FATALERROR--- Please reinstall Mondo and Mindi.
Please try the snapshot (the version with 'cvs' and the date in its filename)to
see if that fixes the problem. Please don't bother the mailing list withyour
problem UNTIL you've tried the snapshot. The snapshot contains bugfixeswhich
might help you. Go to http://www.mondorescue.org/download/download.htmlFor more
information.
Log file: /var/log/mondo-archive.log
FYI, I have gzipped the log and saved it to /tmp/MA.log.gz
Mondo has aborted.
Execution run ended; result=254
Type 'less /var/log/mondo-archive.log' to see the output log