Thanks Daniel!

I could swear that the last time I checked it wasn't in Universe, but it sure
is now:

# apt-cache search mondo
mindi - creates boot/root disks based on your system
mindi-busybox - BusyBox for mindi/mondo
mindi-partimagehack - disk partition imaging utility for Mindi/Mondo
mondo - powerful disaster recovery suite
mondo-doc - manual for Mondo, a powerful disaster recovery suite

I'll check this out right away. Thanks!

jeff elkner