Simón,

Your classroom sounds incredible (and the 10 minute re-image is
outstanding.)  Are you communicating with other schools in Indiana
with this same 1:1 grant?  What experiences are they having?  It would
be a big step to get all of those labs coordinating.

Great work!   I'm psyched you've joined the list.

Kevin Driscoll
Computer Science
Prospect Hill Academy Charter School
Cambridge, MA