Joshua Olstad wrote:

I work for a school district in Exeter NH and we are using Ghost with
all our Windows boxes (we actually just upgraded to the latest version
of Ghost).  Currently we are working on bringing more Linux boxes in,
mostly thin clients with K12ltsp, but I have some standalone linux
boxes that I would love to be able to Ghost.

You might also want to consider using UDPCast, which can be used to load partitions over the network. Some friends of mine at the Agence universitaire de la francophonie are doing this with Ubuntu in Vietnam and Vanuatu and a few other places whose names I don't recall.

I'll check in to see if they have any documentation and report back, but if anyone else has experience with this, they might want to pipe up too....

Regards from Vanuatu,

--
Dan McGarry     [EMAIL PROTECTED]

IT Consultant