I should clarify that I have no issues moving to Discourse, as long as
instantaneous email interaction is preserved, just wanted to point out that
I see no issues with the mailing lists.

The question is moot anyways since the change will happen regardless of our
inputs.

I hope we can subscribe to Discourse mailing lists without needing an
account.

Cheers,

Ivan