-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Robert McGwier
Sent: Wednesday, August 25, 2004 11:30 PM
To: Elecraft Mail
Cc: Qrp-L
Subject: [Norton AntiSpam] [Elecraft] Hakko 808 wanted

Surely there is one person out there who has decided they can live without
that
Hakko 808 and want to give it up to yours truly?  I am not trying to save
much,
but if I give up any more coffee to save pennies, I will never be awake
again.

Bob
N4HY