I want to second the importance of using enough heat. Initially, I tried to
remove the enamel at my soldering temp of 750 and it did work, but took
forever and was fairly frustrating. After deciding to move my temp up to 800
for this process, it was literally 5x faster and easier.

David N2RDT

--

"It takes brains. It's not like forward, where you can get away with
scoring and not play defense... On defense you have to be thinking."

David M. Katinsky
[EMAIL PROTECTED]