From: Thom R. Lacosta [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, December 10, 2004 3:52 PM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Elecraft] OT-Preserving CW memories

>From time to time I make a post reminding folks that there's a web site

>where
the content comes from a submarine radio operator
(www.zerobeat.net/submarine) .

I'd love to do a similar site with the memories and stories of folks who
made their living pounding brass, whether aboard ship, at a Coast
Station, Police Communications, Railroard or other venues.

Yep...it appears that hardly anyone does any of the above now, and I'd
like to preserve your memories on the web so that those of use that use
and enjoy cw have a frame of reference other than amateur radio....when
you're not around, you'll take those memories with you.

If ya have a mind to, drop me an email....I'll be happy to turn it into
HTML and devote as much space on the server as it takes to tell the
story of the magical music.

73,Thom-k3hrn
www.zerobeat.net Home of QRP Web Ring, Drakelist home page, Free
Classified Ads for amateur radio, QRP IRC channel Elecraft Owners
Database
www.tlchost.net/              Web Hosting as low as 3.49/month