The LA3ZA Unofficial Guide to Elecraft K2 Modifications is an excellent
resource for determining the mods that exist for the K2.  What I find
confusing however, is where some of the upgrades incorporate or include
other mods.  For example, I understand that the KPA-100 includes some of the
Revision B mods.  In short, I am more than a little confused in this regard.

I am planning on upgrading my K2, serial # 2359 [firmware 2.01H] with the
KPA-100 and KDSP2.  It has the KSB2 and also the KIO2 (which I understand is
superseded by some arrangement in the KPA-100).  At the same time, I would
like to install the Revision B and firmware upgrade, and perhaps the wider
SSB crystals.

My question is whether there is someone on this list who has a similar
vintage K2, and who is also planning on installing at least the KPA-100 and
Revision B.  Perhaps someone has already studied the charts and information,
and figured out exactly what must be installed.   If so, could you contact
me?  I would like to develop a list of all the upgrades/mods and purchase
them at one time.  Hopefully someone has done all this research, from which
I can benefit.  Thanks in advance.  Tom W6EIJ