Ok gentlemen, here is your chance to be of service to God, Country, and mainly
me.

It looks like I will finally get out of KH6 and head for KH3, V7, V73, T32, 5w,
ETC  come November.

QUESTION:
  this is a solo dxpedition, I am 75 years old.  the antenna farm will most
likely be vertical and located right at the shore line.

What suggestions do you have for me to construct for antennas?

Susan

If you don't change direction you WILL arrive exactly where you're
headed!! Susan Meckley, Skipper W7KFI-mm  AFA9SM                         USSV
DHARMA