On Sun, 1 Aug 2010 18:55:03 -0700 (PDT), ussv dharma wrote:

>What suggestions do you have for me to construct for antennas?

Hi Susan,

The first, second, and third things you should do is study what George,
AA7JV, and Tomi (HA7RY) have done on their 2-person DXpeditions to small,
rare islands. George are extremely resourceful, excellent engineers, and
great operators. The put out very good signals with minimal equipment, do
EVERYTHING themselves, and put the 25-person DXpeditions with 6 figure
budgets to shame. Their logs were in LOTW before they left islands!

http://www.tx3a.com/

http://vk9gmw.com/gallery.html

There's a lot of detail on these websites. I heard George speak a couple
of times in Dayton, and had some great conversations with him. He's
become one of my heroes.

73, Jim K9YC