Okay,

Well thank you for the link. I have a little bit of reading up to do on I/Q.
So I'm still a little bit confused in the K3 setup situation. So in both the
situations with the LP-Pan or the SDR-IQ, the PowerSDR software would
receive the same data? I'm having trouble understanding where the analog
signals are converted into digital signals. In the case of the LP-Pan, I'm
imagining that it happens at the soundcard? In the case of the SDR-IQ, it
takes place inside the SDR-IQ... right?

Sorry for my misunderstanding here...

So my main question still stands, can you use PowerSDR/IF software with an
SDR-IQ?

Thank You!

Geoffrey Wolf
AB3LS - Amateur Radio Callsign