Another advantage of iambic keying is that it's easy to send with your
non-dominant hand, leaving the other hand free to write without juggling the
pencil. Think about stringed instruments -- CW is music, after all. One of
my elmers suggested this decades ago and I've been sending left-handed ever
since. Dunno about single-lever keying as I haven't progressed to that yet.

Only problem is in multi-op situations when you have to remember to swap the
paddles in the software before turning it over to the next op.

73 -- Carl WS7L