A double hernia precludes me putting a monitor on my stomach when I'm lying in
bed or
on the couch (my preferred reading spots). :-P
I took my KE7X pdf on a cd to Office Depot and they printed a very nice spiral
bound
book with clear plastic cover and plastic back for less than I could have
bought the
printed copy from Lulu. Best of both worlds.

To support those with no internet connection, a cd can be shipped. The
production
cost would have to be a fraction of the cost of printing.

73, Mike NF4L - and no, the "L" doesn't stand for Luddite.....