Correct Jack. Just a couple additional comments...

LP-PAN has more than enough isolation, but we recommend the optional
preamp (mounts inside LP-PAN) to overcome the total losses of the K3
buffer and the hybrid splitter in the P3.

FWIW, I have measured the isolation of the P3 splitter, and it is
considerably lower than 30dB. If using a SoftRock, I would consider it
imperative to use a Z10000 or similar buffer. It would also make sense
to use one of your low noise preamps ahead of the Z10000 if weak signal
decoding in CW Skimmer is important. I would set the gain of the preamp
at about 10dB, and the buffer at about 0dB.

73,
Larry N8LP