Probably not the best thing to assume first that the trouble is in the
rig. Odds are really against you.  Antenna is outside, subject to all
kinds of strain that can part conductors, even inside insulation so
you can't see it, getting water in coax, pulled around by the wind,
etc, etc, ad nauseum.  Presume it's the antenna first, and make sure
you don't have an end across a branch, broken connection to one side
of doublet, a shield of the coax that has lost connection to the PL259
barrel, center conductor lost contact with the PL259 pin, etc.  RULE
OUT the antenna system first. That would be everything beyond the
PL259 that plugs into the K3.  Ten to one odds it's outside in the
antenna.  At least ten to one.

73, Guy.