Don't forget the 'quality of PL259 plugs' issue that's has been mentioned on
here before. A while ago I nearly pulled my amp apart to check the input
relay to see if that was the cause of my intermittent 'Hi SWR' and no rx
signal problem. Problem was an intermittent mating of the PL259 centre pin
in the socket barrel; either the pin was slightly undersize or the barrel
had previously been expanded by a PL259 with too much solder on the pin.

73,

Stewart, GW0ETF