I was going to install a new Filter before the SS next weekend.  I used the
proper size Phillips screwdriver.  The screws on the case lid came out
easily.  However one of the two side screws that hold the Stiffener Bar will
not break loose.  The last time this screw was removed and reinstalled was
at the factory.

I know it's the right size Phillips.  It fit fine in the other screws.  But
despite trying to bear down on this screw, the Phillips head just slips
inside of the screw head.  Before it gets round off any more, I thought I'd
ask for recommendations.  I'd like to be able to install the Filter without
damaging the case.  Regardless it'll have to be replaced with a regular Ace
Hardware SS screw.

Thanks .. Dave, W9ZRX