The preliminary literature shows the jacks on the left side panel, but I
have not seen information as to what can be expected on the back (other than
the statement from Wayne that the KX3 a "Key Out" or "PTT out" jack to feed
to the KPA-500's "PA Key" jack).

Is there additional information as to the other connections being supported?

I hope to be able to use a small netbook to run various digital modes.  With
my K3 I use a SignaLink to a laptop.  Any information as to what I might
need with the KX3?  I would like to fit it all in a backpack (with room for
other hiking or travel gear) so the less the better!

When my KX3 arrives in "late Feb" I hope to have everything else ready and
waiting.

Thanks for any info/suggestions.

73

Stan