Fred,

I agree with your comments.  The only issue is the small spiders and the
damage they can inflict.  I lost a trail camera due to spider droppings.
Amazing the damage given a few years and the very super small openings they
used.

I want the remote to determine SWR at the remote tuner which I use.  In the
shack I get a reading which is not the same on the tuner at the remote.  I
would like a remote before the tuner so I know what is coming back to the
shack.  The K3 can tell me the SWR going out but it does not consider the
coax interaction.  The THP HL-2.5Kfx is picky!  :-)

73,
Bill
K9YEQ