Hi David.

I haven't waterproofed the sensor head but I did experiment with a ~30m long
Ethernet cable to see whether I could locate a second sensor at my remote
antenna switch plus the one near the rig, to check the feeder loss.  It
didn't work out.  Looking at the schematics, I think there are resistors in
the lines inside the sensor box that might be worth bypassing to see if I
can get enough signal back for a realistic reading, but I ran out of play
time before being able to try that.

73
Gary  ZL2iFB