This will be a 2M sensor, about 10m from the PA and just before a preamp,
connected to a 17 ele Tonna.
The preamp can handle 150W and the contests I'm interested in have a
'restricted' section for 100W max, so I want to ensure I'm not pushing more
100W into the pre-amp, which with losses I guess could be 110-120 PEP at the
amp.

Not two worried about SWR at the amp and I have a simple MJF the I can use to
measure that in the shack.

Plus I'm considering options to 'A-B' switch sensors if I have more than 2.

I'm also feeding an SGC to a long wire, which is remote by approx. 30m and
considering putting a remote HF sensor down there. This is fed direct from the
K3/100 in Bypass mode, so SWR readable on the rig.

73 de David, M0XDF (K3 #174, P3 #108)
--
Any hound a porcupine nudges, Can't be blamed for harboring grudges.
I know one hound that laughed all winter, At a porcupine that sat on a