-----Original Message-----
From: Sandy

Hey guys!

I am planning on trying CW for the first time on 60 meters on the new
channel 3 on 5358.5.  Just hope the PACTOR stuff doesn't jump on that
channel and "claim" it.

It looks like there isn't ANY "normal" RTTY authorized, only PSK31.  It
would be hard to run "normal" RTTY with only a 60 Hz. bandwidth.

73,

Sandy W5TVW