On 2/4/2012 4:52 PM, Sandy wrote:
> All correct! It makes no difference what frequency you use on PSK! As
> long as the pair of tones are within the 2.8 Khz bandwidth of the
> "Channel".

WRONG! WRONG! WRONG!

*Read* the FCC's Report & Order - it is far more complete than the
rules changes printed in the Federal Register. In the Report & Order,
the Commission *expressly prohibits* multiple users per channel in
both "RTTY" and CW mode and directs that all signals will be centered
in the respective channel.

73,

    ... Joe, W4TV