From: "Roland & Elvie Whitsitt" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "elecraft" <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Friday, July 29, 2005 1:23 AM
Subject: [Elecraft] speaker problem

Just when I thought my problems were over. I just won't go away folks,
like a bad penny.
I was working some cw on the k2 with the headphones. After I was done, I
pulled the headphones out of the jack and nothing was coming from the
speaker. I got voltage from the headphone jack(that goes to the
speaker), but nothing from P5 on the RF board. Headphone still works
fine.
Roland in Stockton
just completed #3090