Since my experiment with my Slingbox didn't work out I looked back through
the replys and remembered that Rick was using a camera pointed at the P3 and
was viewing it using "remote login and Skype for audio."

I'm not sure from that description what software was transporting the video
but logic says I could just as well be Skype for the video and for the
audio.

I hooked up my HD camera and tried this using Skype for the video and it
looked pretty good so I've ordered an inexpensive S-Video to USB frame
grabber which I hope skype will see as a camera.  I plan to caputre
1280x1024 video, similar to what the P3's SVGA card produces, using the VGA
to S-Video converter I mentioned in my initial post.  That will feed the
frame grabber and if Skype sees it, I should be in business.  I'll report my
results here.

73,

Bob, W7KWS