From: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net
[mailto:elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of NZ0T
Sent: Friday, April 27, 2012 3:19 PM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] A Success Story

Yes, Elecraft products are tops but in my mind the case study would be about
the excellent customer service that Elecraft provides.  I have dealt with
very few organizations that have been as responsive and helpful as Elecraft
and IMHO that ability to respond to customers is just as important as the
products themselves.  One of my first bosses many years ago always said that
every company makes mistakes - it's how they respond to those mistakes that
makes all the difference.

Elecraft makes very few mistakes in the first place but when they do the
response is cheerful, immediate and always helpful.  I don't know if it's
the highly decentralized (but highly communicative via the internet)
organization or just a top-down attitude but I think many organizations
could learn a lot by studying Elecraft.

73 Bill NZ0T

P.S. Does this post get me anything free or at a dep discount ?