Gary,

We have to prioritize implementation of improvements for all products,
including the K3. We won't be holding a "vote" like some software
companies do, so it's up to us to gauge the impact of each fix.

The issues you mentioned have very complex implications for the K3,
including the redesign of the firmware's T/R sequencing state-machine.
Fortunately, they also affect a relatively small number of operators.
A lot of other pending changes have much broader impact. I (and our
staff engineers) work closely with customer support to make sure we're
maximizing the benefit of our development time.

Sorry I can't give you better news on these.

73,
wayne
N6KR