Thanks, Bill.

LOL Yeah, got the activate button. What do you mean by codecs? Setting
I/O to the iMic?

It shows in the dialogs, and is selected.

Tx is OK now, the level wasn't high enough to trip the VOX. I heartily
dislike VOX!

I'm getting an indication on all the receive indicators. As luck would
have it, apparently all the RTTY ops are taking the day off, except for
one that went QRT as soon as I found his signal.

Now the challenge is finding the window that shows and takes he text.
After that, I'll try it from both the logging programs.

73, Mike NF4L