I just use cocoaModem (CCM) standalone.

Now here's the big disconnect. I was describing the PSK window,
an I gather you are trying to use CCM for RTTY. Sorry for that.
I have RTTY on my "to learn someday" list, perhaps after
screwing up enough courage to try for my first CW QSO.

A few minutes playing with the RTTY interfaces show that the
"Wideband RTTY" interface operates much like the PSK interface.
It has two waterfalls, so you click in the correct waterfall to
tune the receiver and there are a few other differences.

There are two other RTTY windows, "RTTY" and "Dual RTTY", but I
couldn't quite get them to work. I think they involve turning
the tuning knob on the K3, which will also shift the transmit
frequency. :-( Perhaps this is a use for RIT. (I really have a
lot to learn about the K3.)

Cheers - Bill, AE6JV