N1MM has taken the approach that *they* are not going to be responsible for
you having a paper copy. But they do have a set of instructions available
for you to "print" to a .pdf format so you can have a "local" copy on your
PC or your iPAD.

I find that works extremely well and it's a lot easier to remain current -
and it was already too much of a PITA to print the manual in a standard,
printed document.

Personally, I find the manual availability in .pdf format from Elecraft to
be a very workable solution.

Art - N4PJ