As long as Elecraft continues to make kits (and I certainly hope they do),
printed manuals will be essential.  I just can't see clicking on a box with my
mouse to indicate that I have completed a step.  Printing a 100+ page pdf file
isn't very practical either.

73, Bob N7XY

On Jun 11, 2012, at 1:04 PM, Ron D'Eau Claire wrote:

> AFAIK, Elecraft continues to recognize that a significant number of Hams do
> not have a computer or choose not to use one for their hobby. Of course none
> of those Hams are represented here or on any e-mail lists, but that does not
> mean they don't exist, Hi!
>
> 73, Ron AC7AC

_____
N7XY DX Cluster Node - telnet to n7xy.net, port 7300