I have two Begali keys, the camelback straight key and the magnetic classic.
Both are excellent and I use the magnetic classic all the time.  But, I also
have a Bencher in the truck and I see no problems with it.  It is fine for the
truck.  Besides, it gets dropped on the floor or sometimes I even toss it into
the back seat and the key paddles get all cockeyed and so when I use it again I
have to spent about 5 seconds (no longer) straightening things out then the key
is as good as new -- no other adjustment necessary.  So, in my opinion, the
Bencher is a fine key.

I think the most overrated key is the J-38.  I see people praising it here and
I don't get it.  Sure, it is an old classic and I had one in my novice days
back in the 1960s but it is a rather ordinary key that needs extra weight to
keep it in one place.  Back when I used it, I did not have extra weight so
keying was a two handed job for me.  My right hand for Morse and my left hand
to hold the J-38 on the table.

73, phil, K7PEH