N3ZN  Keys.  Beautiful, precision, fully  adjustable, AMERICAN made.
I have lots of keys(including Schurr) and it’s the one I use.

                                                Leroy AB7CE

-----Original Message-----
From: John Strandberg
Sent: Sunday, June 24, 2012 6:59 PM
To: Ronald Nutter
Cc: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] CW Key suggestions ?

I am on the same path, just ordered a KX3 and likewise will add the paddle
to the order before I receive the 'Christmas present'. I've been moving
slowly towards CW over the last 2 years and have had a Vibroplex Iambic on
my 'list' the whole time.  About 6 weeks ago, I picked up at Nye-Viking
straight key.  It took a while to feel comfortable with it but through the
same time period, my copy speed got better. I recommend the Nye-Viking for
a straight key.  Having read the Begali reviews for 2 years (similar to
Elecraft for product function and quality, engineering & customer service
reviews), I sprung for the Begali Simplex.  Received it this past Thursday.
It was a little more $, but after having hooked it up and used it - it's a
purchase I'll never regret.

73 John W4DX