The K3/10 will run down to 9.0 V or so -- much lower than almost any
other desktop transceiver. Of course available power output will drop
at such low voltages.

The K3/100 needs 11 V to make 100 W on most bands (and higher on some
bands), but it should not shut down completely until you hit that 9.0
V level. The radio will automatically reduce power (or drop completely
out of QRO mode, bypassing the KPA3) as required.

If you notice any "interesting" behavior other than what I described,
let me know.

73,
Wayne
N6KR