K3 voltage specs are 11-15V    and the Eagle spec is 13.8V +- 15%
that's  about 11.7V- 15.9V.       even though the Eagle would not shut
down you were definitely running below spec voltage and probably
causing some IMD  if not excessive heat.

My  other concern would be how low was the battery voltage getting.
AGM  or any wet battery for that matter should not be used when the
voltage right at the battery posts drops to low.   if it is you are
damaging the battery. and 10V is definitely too low.   At my summer
cottage its solar charged battery only.    when the cell voltage is
near 11.4V  I still get  11V at the rig at 100W keydown as I use heavy
cable mostly 10AWG from the battery only 5ft away and a short 12 AWG
from the distribution to the rig.   The battery also runs lighting
etc.   Ive never had the K3 shutdown due to voltage faults. and my
rule is if it goes below 11.3V at the terminals it time to go QRT and
bed.

The K3 shutting down is just a safety measure to prevent damage and
dirty transmissions.   Not a problem in my opinion, more a good
feature.    I hope that the other rig wasn't splattering to much at
those lower voltages.

David Moes
VE3DVY