FYI, recently posted in the SoftRock group by Tony Parks, no delays anymore:

Just a quick note to let everyone know that my daughter and her husband are
joining in the SoftRock fun. Together we hope to gradually increase capacity to
allow more Hams access to these entry-level Software Defined Radio kits if
desired.

With the added day-to-day participants, we're creating a new corporate
structure from which to run the effort.  So, as of today, the SoftRock kits are
available from Five Dash Inc. via www.fivedash.com.  The kits and their prices
remain the same.

73 de Sebastian, W4AS