Further to the topic of oscillator leakage on the Softrock, it has been
discovered that there is an error in the PCB layout in the Softrock Ensemble
series which increases the level of LO leakage, and adversely impacts
performance.

The following mod is recommended for all new and existing Ensemble Softrocks:
https://sites.google.com/site/g4zfqradio/softrock_ensemble_isolation_transformers

73, Matt VK2ACL.