Hello again,

A simpler way that would only involve changes to the KAT500 utility would to
have the utility talk to both the K3 and the KAT500. Even if the K3 is
already busy talking to a logging program, LP-Bridge unmodified can fix that
conflict. So now we have just created more work for Dick.

AB2TC - Knut

PS, Merry Christmas to all.

ab2tc wrote