From: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net
[mailto:elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of Fred Smith
Sent: Monday, 28 January 2013 10:26 PM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Elecraft] Best Antenna Portable/Tabletop Operation for KX3

Looking for the best out of the worst kind of antenna for my KX3 all band. I
have the MFJ telescopic with the taps you plug into for the different but
there must be something better out there.

What have others used that they have been pleased with performance of? I
have checked the reviews of others and most seem to be not much better than
what I have, the Perth among them.

73,

Fred/N0AZZ