Hi Dave,
I'm pretty sure AGC, NB and NR are the same on the main and the sub rx.
Double tapping A>B sets the filter settings (and freqs) the same. You
can change the sub rx filter by holding BSET and then changing the
filter, for example.
Cheers and 73,
Fred KE7X

Fred Cady
"The Elecraft K3: Design, Configuration and Operation Second Edition"
www.ke7x.com

fcady at ieee dot org