I'm trying to complete the stage 3 transmitter alignment on my K2 and have
run into a bit of a snag.  The 40M check looks good according to the built
in power meter, however with an external watt meter connected to a dummy
load, I am getting less than 1W on the with the K2 set at 2W, and about 2W
when set for 10W.  Moving on to 80M at 2W I get a high current warning.

I checked the voltages on Q5, Q6, Q7 and Q8 as per the manual trouble
shooting.  All of the collectors are at 15.12V, and all emitters and bases
are at 0v.  My transformers look like the diagrams and have the proper
number of turns.  What else should I be looking at?

Thanks
Jeremy
VA3ZTF