Jeremy and all, the external wattmeter reading has to overcome the diode drop in the wattmeter before it will provide deflection. At low power levels it may show no response until the power is great enough for the diodes to conduct. The full scale reading of the wattmeter may be correct, but at low power levels there is a certain 'threshold' below which some meters will show no power output (regardless of the range).

I am glad to hear that you now have the bandpass filters peaked.

73,
Don W3FPR