So, I have learned another lesson on paying attention to details.  Seems the
analog watt meter I was using is only rated as low as 20mhz, and the digital
Rhode and Schwartz actually had a 200Mhz sensor on it.  No wonder the
readings were bad.

I did go back to the analog meter on 15M, 12M, and 10M.  At 10W on the radio
I was showing 3.5W on the analog meter.  It has a correction factor of +40%
for 20Mhz, so that would be a reading of 5W, about half of what it should
be.

I did the signal tracing from the manual.  Some values were considerably
low, while other were quite close.
Xmit mixer out read .002 vice .016
Buffer Output was .107 vice .200.
Predriver Output .65 vice .120