From: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net
[mailto:elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of pastor...@verizon.net
Sent: Wednesday, March 13, 2013 7:29 PM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Elecraft] K3 Microphone Choices

Good evening.  I have a K3 and really love it.  I am looking at purchasing a
new microphone pretty soon.  I am currently using a Kenwood  MC-60 and I get
excellent reports on my modulation. But I have been reading alot about the
Heil microphones and was wondering what Heil microphone would work good with
my system.  I basically like to operate for DX though I do chat from time to
time on some nets.  Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!!!  Mark KB3Z

-----
No virus found in this message.